B2B Demand Generation Marketer
RemoteUnited Kingdom, Manchester, ManchesterMarketing
Effective Experiments is an industry leading experimentation and innovation program management SaaS platform and consultancy serving some of the top brands around the world. Along with a fully distributed remote team, we are making a big difference in the way these enterprise organisations innovate through transparency and visibility of their customer insights and experimentation learnings.
We are looking for a Demand Generation marketer to increase visibility and awareness in the market.
Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, creative, customer-focused marketer who is ready to drive lead generation campaigns, sales enablement, and be the voice of “Why Effective Experiments” for our largest customers and prospects. As a key member of the marketing team, this person must have a passion for driving demand targeted at enterprise level accounts. Are you comfortable leading multichannel marketing strategy and being the market guide for Sales and Product teams? Do you enjoy rolling up your sleeves to craft compelling content?
Attitude is important. This is not a corporate job with departments and approval chains. You will work closely with the team and own the function of bringing in new leads.
- A go-getter who is able to work independently towards company goals.
- 3-5 years in marketing or other relevant backgrounds within B2B or Enterprise companies, ideally in SaaS or tech spaces
- Motivated by big goals, you love to critically think about market fit and build the right funnel strategy to go after it
- Experience in Account based marketing and ability to execute campaigns to capture the attention of Fortune 5000 companies
- A strong writer and producer, experienced at creating content/collateral for B2B campaigns and sales teams yourself; you can also work with agencies to produce noteworthy assets (video experience is a plus)
- Thrive when part of multiple teams, working cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Product collaborators to execute on a shared vision and target
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end campaign design, rollout, and project management
- Good communicator with excellent internet, email, and document management skills
- Experience in executing ABM campaigns with demonstrable results.
Success in this role looks like:
- Own the Enterprise campaign strategy to drive marketing qualified and sales ready leads against quarterly targets (across a variety of content ranging from ebooks to webinars to videos, and more)
- Partner on the overall Demand Generation strategy, including audience segmentation, budgets, regional localization, and investment analysis
- Drive messaging and thought leadership across channels such as the blog, customer newsletter, and relevant landing pages
- Uncover new opportunities to expand our reach through co-marketing, partnerships, events, and more
This is fully remote role and we are only accepting candidates in the UK.
About Effective Experiments
We're a completely remote-first startup with multinational colleagues helping enterprise companies innovate faster through our Experimentation Ops SaaS platform and consultancy services. We have our main business HQ in Manchester, UK but our colleagues are spread across the world in Ukraine, South Africa, United Kingdom, Egypt, Kenya and other places. We offer flexible working and a place to work where you can grow your skills and make a clear impact in the success of the company.